Garrett Tobin Connelly is shepherding editor of this web tool and a candidate for Massachusetts congressional district one. A vote for Garrett Tobin Connelly is a vote for improvements from practical experience on this website and for our country.
May 21, 2019 ... This site is under development yet there should be room for quite a few candidates and proposal preference tests. Login or sign up for a login file to practice using this tool. Is your congressional representative belligerent or silent about united states aggressions? Is your school board member behind the times? Test a campaign for the position. Garrett Tobin Connelly is campaigning for united states congressional representative of district one in Massachusetts, 2020. Please read the position statement below and then vote for Garrett Tobin Connelly on this site now.
Trifold position statements example side one
Trifold position statements example side two
maneuver between sides with browser back button
Each side may be downloaded and printed to make a two-sided paper trifold.
Trifold position statements example side one - Spanish version
Trifold position statements example side two - Spanish version
April 23, 2019 ... The congressional incumbent, Jim McGovern, during a packed meeting with Western Massachusetts Venezuela Solidarity and Western Massachusetts Green-Rainbow Party, agreed to work for peace and to end sanctions against Venezuela. Here are the notes recorded by the solidarity scribe at that meeting, Northampton, Massachusetts;
• He agreed to all our points against intervention: military, economic sanctions and political and financial support of Guido.
• He agreed that there need to be negotiations and that the US is not an honest broker.
• He agreed to hold hearings on the effects of sanctions, focusing on the harm they are doing to the people of Venezuela.
• He agreed to write an op/ed with Jeffrey Sachs against sanctions.
• He agreed to follow up with us.